UK-based Sales position – Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum plus commission
- Sell Support on the Spots IT products and services.
- Build a sales CRM.
- Build a successful sales force within Support on the Spot.
- Responsible to: Management team.
- Liaison with: Managers, Current clients, Operations officer.
- Lead generation.
- Sell IT products and services to new clients.
- Upsell existing clients with additional products and services.
- Create sales material.
- Business networking
- Once established, create a sales team to increase quantity of sales.
- Take a sale from initial contact through to a signed contract.
- Meet designated targets for sales
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum plus commission
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days per annum (increasing 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 28)
Perks: Company leased vehicle
Company mobile phone (or expense cost of own)
Company Windows laptop computer
Probationary Period: 3 months
If you think this job would be a good fit for you, go ahead and use the button below to apply. Simply attach your CV and contact details and will review your application. If you haven’t heard back from us within a month, please assume you have been unsuccessful this time. However, keep checking our website as we frequently post new positions.
Thank you for your interest in working at Support On The Spot